NUUK MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L, in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and other implementing regulations), as well as the existing regulation on services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11), which applies to all operations carried out through the website: www.nuukmobility.com, hereby informs you of the following information:
NUUK MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L (hereinafter NUUK) with registered office at: Boroa Business Park P2A-4, No. 13, 48340 Amorebieta (Bizkaia) and VAT number: B95993416, is the owner of the domain www.nuukmobility.com, duly registered in the Commercial Register.
The intellectual property rights of the website, as well as its various contents, are owned by NUUK.
Any alteration of this page is strictly prohibited. NUUK assumes no responsibility for manipulations or unauthorized alterations. NUUK does not grant any license or authorization for the use of its industrial and intellectual property rights or any other property or right related to the website, services, or content.
Total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited without citing its origin or without obtaining express authorization. Unauthorized use of the information on this website, as well as any damage caused to NUUK’s intellectual and industrial property rights, will result in appropriate legal actions and, where applicable, the responsibilities arising from such actions.
This website has been created by NUUK for informational and personal use.
a) Lawful Use
Users of this website and its services agree to use them in accordance with laws and traffic customs, refraining from using the website and its services for illegal purposes or purposes that may harm the rights and interests of third parties or in any way damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the website and services or prevent their normal use or enjoyment by users. Users who breach this obligation will be held liable to NUUK and third parties for any damages resulting from such breaches.
b) Error Warranty
NUUK does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website or its content. In the case of citing or reproducing official publications, such reproduction is purely informative and the publication in the corresponding bulletin or official source should be considered valid for all purposes.
c) Service Availability
NUUK reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or its configuration or presentation at any time and without prior notice.
NUUK does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website and its services. When reasonably possible, interruptions in the operation of the website and services will be notified in advance.
NUUK excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and services, the disappointment of the usefulness that users may attribute to the website and services, the fallibility of the website and services, and in particular, though not exclusively, failures in accessing different web pages or those from which services are provided.
Responsibility for the Use of the Information Contained
Users are aware and voluntarily accept that the use of the website, services, and content is always under their sole and exclusive responsibility. Both access to the website and the use of the information contained therein are the exclusive responsibility of the user. NUUK will not be responsible for any consequences, damage, or harm that may arise from such access or use of information, nor for the application made to support any personal or business opinion or decision. NUUK assumes no responsibility for the connection or content of third-party links referenced on the website.
Protection of Personal Data
NUUK respects the privacy, secrecy, and security of users’ personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, specifically Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, and its implementing regulations. NUUK has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data, and the risks to which they are exposed.
In cases where the provision of personal data is necessary to access NUUK’s services or for the development of NUUK’s activities, the processing of this data will be based on the different lawful bases of Article 6.1 of the Regulation:
- Customer and supplier data: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations.
- Employee, trainee, and intern data: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations. Consent for image processing.
- Partner data: Compliance with legal obligations.
- Commercial contacts data: Execution of pre-contractual measures. Consent for sending advertising.
- Job application data: Execution of pre-contractual measures and consent of the data subject.
- Other recordings: Consent of the data subject.
Personal data will only be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the relationship between the user and our company and will only be disclosed to third parties to fulfill that purpose (including ancillary services to NUUK’s main activity provided by suppliers, such as consulting and IT services, web hosting, etc.) and for compliance with legal obligations associated with the relationship between the data subject and NUUK.
This personal data will be retained for the duration of the relationship between the data subject and NUUK, and in any case within the deadlines established to comply with legal obligations arising from that relationship.
- Right to access their personal data to know which are being processed and the operations performed with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure of personal data, when possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data when the accuracy, legality, or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process it is legitimate interest. NUUK will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to NUUK.
You can exercise these rights:
- By regular mail addressed to NUUK, Boroa Business Park P2A-4, No. 13, 48340 Amorebieta (Bizkaia).
- By email: email@example.com
You can also file complaints with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website is governed by Spanish and European Union law. Any disputes arising from the interpretation of these conditions will be resolved in the courts of the user’s place of residence.