What Is required
- Higher Degree Training related to Industrial Design, Engineering / Product Development.
- Advanced handling of SolidWorks (test will be carried out) creating surfaces for the realization of plastic injection parts, forging, casting, etc. Management and experience in sheet metal modules.
- Previous experience in a similar position of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of English B2
- Ability to work in teams, proactivity, results orientation.
- Industrialization of all product categories, together with Design dept. and prototyping: focused on 3D design and product structures.
- Search and monitoring of suppliers together with purchases of mechanical elements.
- Work with a prototyping workshop, participation in the evaluation of prototypes and search for industrial alternatives.
What Is offered
- Recruitment in staff with the possibility of stable permanence.
- Project in a growing company.
- Salary according to experience and knowledge provided.